Posted on: Saturday, 9 February 2008
Posted at: 10:18
2nd day of CNY,
slept at 11-12, I think, and woke up at 10-.-
I rarely wake up
that late! It's probably cause I'm just too tired.
Went to cousin's house, ate lunch, watched surf's up:D, it was sooooo cuuuttteee!:D
Then went to another of my uncle's house. Louhae"-ed", but didn't eat. Vegeeee, haha.

Then went home, playing KimPossible, hahaha.
& I hope my sms-es doesn't dry out before
someday, sorry if I don't reply you! "Their" kept for people. :D {special, people.} Haha.
Played minesweeper flags with Aaron
again, won again. :D
Then played SPS, he got so many shark's fin!
Played MSF with Vionna too, she resigned-.- Boo.
Aaron's washing his face now, lol? Ha.
-MAY YOU WIN TONIGHT! Waiting for my ice-cream:D

Going to another aunt's house again, stupid right, lol.
Anyway, going now!
&&, I just asked for
something from someone yesterday. H+PS. 0:
Heh,

Bye!

Labels: