YAY:D
Posted on: Wednesday, 30 January 2008
Posted at: 03:21
Hello people,

Almost the best day today can!:D
I was having home econs for the first two periods, and we were baking cooooookies!
Play mix, play mix, then in the end,
burnt.
Miss Fatimah's was worse lor! And what the, she was playing with Belle's and my cookies.
Liyi's and Vionna's were like the best! Not burnt, and sweet.
Other lessons were kinda' boring, so I shall now get on with it.

After school!,
Mel, Lydia, and I went to the foodcourt for lunch. Something seemed wrong without Sam, I guess.
Then, when we were coming out of Shop&Save, something happened!=D YAY.
Choirrrrr! -Teaching sec one's the four songs, funfunfun!
And. We had to vote for the place for the competitions, and almost all chose the most expensive one!0: Bo money lah.

Choir ended, then went home to..eat and change!
Gradinggggg at 7! Omg.
Was so scared when I went there luh, but actually it wasn't, quite fun!(:
Whooooo, blue!
Tomorrow's my b'day, what's in it for me?(=
Kidding, ha. Going out, but,
not to be revealed.
I hopehopehope he'll know tomorrow!
Alright, gotta' sleep now,

Bye people!
Loves today.

Labels: