Greatest, longest, ever.
Posted on: Sunday, 27 January 2008
Posted at: 15:15
Posted at: 15:15
Hello to all bananas, in pyjamas.
First day posting, first day having a blog, I know, I know.
I took at least two hours to complete it, and with the help of aaron, and yvonne(:
THANKS ALOT!
Seriously, I was really going mad when I couldn't even do anything, but experimenting.
And after much experiment, guess what happened.
It had to be re-done. -.-
Argh, and with the great help, it's complete!:D
Alright, enough of the bad.
I was doing chinese homework, and baking cookies at the same time(:
Two "limited editions", and a successful bird.
1LE, the tiniest one ever.
2LE, the largest one ever.
And, another bad, I burnt my finger, ouch.
Then I went to the expo, for the health&wellness thing.
And I saw felicia chin:DD

Spokes person of vitagen(:

And there, another one.
She seriously sang well! THREECHEERS for felicia!:D
My wish come true.
And anyway, I guess that's all for today. I had a hard time!
++something's wrong with the font here.
Bye bananas!
First day posting, first day having a blog, I know, I know.
I took at least two hours to complete it, and with the help of aaron, and yvonne(:
THANKS ALOT!
Seriously, I was really going mad when I couldn't even do anything, but experimenting.
And after much experiment, guess what happened.
It had to be re-done. -.-
Argh, and with the great help, it's complete!:D
Alright, enough of the bad.
I was doing chinese homework, and baking cookies at the same time(:
Two "limited editions", and a successful bird.
1LE, the tiniest one ever.
2LE, the largest one ever.
And, another bad, I burnt my finger, ouch.
Then I went to the expo, for the health&wellness thing.
And I saw felicia chin:DD
Spokes person of vitagen(:
And there, another one.
She seriously sang well! THREECHEERS for felicia!:D
My wish come true.
And anyway, I guess that's all for today. I had a hard time!
++something's wrong with the font here.
Bye bananas!
Labels: the banana talked