BUD'S BRACE!
Posted on: Tuesday, 29 January 2008
Posted at: 01:20
Posted at: 01:20
Hey nutheads,
(denise forced me!)
Kinda' fun day at school today. Sam and Crazyboy didn't come to school today):
Haha. So I was sitting in Sam's place, sorry!
Liyi(bud)'s braces were so colorful, like rollercoaster! Heh, no offence(:
And during English, Miss Tan had much difficulty trying to understand what Liyi and I were trying to ask her-.- How could she not understand!(English teacher!)
Anyways, she just wouldn't say, so I'm going to bug her till she does!:D
Vionna was getting kinda' high like, every time I go to her.
"Whoo! This morning ______ walked past!" Haha.
And she starts laughing. *don't get too high when you see this, vionna!
Mother tongue: It's always after recess! And he'll always walk past((:
I asked Liyi to wait there after MT!,
But Mr Ong came..
And I'm still waiting for my compo!
Math was okay, we were playing with the curves, haha.
Have to do maths notice board tomorrow, arr.
Max didn't give me the solution again!
Cause he was afraid of being caught of his sideburns, ha.
Thenthen, aikido at 7.30!
Went through the whole process again, and rolling was fun:D
I'm going for grading tomorrow, scared!=/
Hope I'll pass, blue belt!:D
Okay, better sleep early, don't get too nervous tomorrow!
But should I take JA's car, or meet teacher.
Hmm.
Decide tomorrow, bye!
(denise forced me!)
Kinda' fun day at school today. Sam and Crazyboy didn't come to school today):
Haha. So I was sitting in Sam's place, sorry!
Liyi(bud)'s braces were so colorful, like rollercoaster! Heh, no offence(:
And during English, Miss Tan had much difficulty trying to understand what Liyi and I were trying to ask her-.- How could she not understand!(English teacher!)
Anyways, she just wouldn't say, so I'm going to bug her till she does!:D
Vionna was getting kinda' high like, every time I go to her.
"Whoo! This morning ______ walked past!" Haha.
And she starts laughing. *don't get too high when you see this, vionna!
Mother tongue: It's always after recess! And he'll always walk past((:
I asked Liyi to wait there after MT!,
But Mr Ong came..
And I'm still waiting for my compo!
Math was okay, we were playing with the curves, haha.
Have to do maths notice board tomorrow, arr.
Max didn't give me the solution again!
Cause he was afraid of being caught of his sideburns, ha.
Thenthen, aikido at 7.30!
Went through the whole process again, and rolling was fun:D
I'm going for grading tomorrow, scared!=/
Hope I'll pass, blue belt!:D
Okay, better sleep early, don't get too nervous tomorrow!
But should I take JA's car, or meet teacher.
Hmm.
Decide tomorrow, bye!
Labels: the banana talked