Birthday!(:
Posted on: Friday, 1 February 2008
Posted at: 13:57
Hello people,

didn't blog yesterday cause I was out the whole day!
Anyway, it was so stupid in the morning yesterday.
I thought I forgot to bring my tie in the morning, and I was looking if anyone had an extra.
Then ended up being the only girl standing without a tie, omgzz.
After school Vionna, Liyi, Belle and I went to Parkway. Met JR there.
I was queuing for the ATM to get money, then I couldn't withdraw just $20. How dumb.
Had to re-queue again-.- And JR actually thought I was playing with the buttons!.
Oh then went for lunch at KFC, my treat! Quite ex lah.
We were walking halfway, then suddenly saw Mr.Hazmi!, with his baby, hahaha.

Vionna had to go home already,): so we went to the arcade.
And when we were changing, I realized that my tie was in my bag! zz.
Instead of throwing hoops we were throwing balls instead, haha!
Cause the two basketballs were stuck up there.
JR was supposed to be the "best" racer among us, somehow. But his car wasn't working, ha!
Then he go dance the parapara, Liyi took a video, heh.
& I almosttttt got the PSP! Just by one cube, argh.
Tried it so many times already,

Then took cab with Liyi to Raffles City, and JR was asking us where was that.
Raffles that's in the city(:
She had to leave first, cause her mum was already across the road.
My dad came the same time anyway.
We went to vivo! Big place lor.
Was having dinner at No Signboard, the food spicy like mad can.
I think that's all luh, I went home late so I didn't blog, too sleepy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31/01/08

I'm posting two days post together, so yeah.
Today was boring siao lah,
had a science test, don't know if can pass!|:
Ahh, then math board still not up! Haha.
I'll do it as soon as possible lah.

Watching tv now, haha.
Funnnaye:D
Anyway, nothing to say already, heh.

Bye people!
Loves yesterday too:D

Labels: